Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Response To Dorothy (nee Hunt) Abdelhamid

Dorothy (nee Hunt) Abdelhamid left a comment regarding "Affirmation Regarding The Confusion Over Sexual Predators": Did or Will my comment get posted?


My policy is to approve almost every comment that is posted, as long as it is pertinent, uses appropriate language, and is focused on the post in question rather than advertising, promoting an ideology, or employing an ad hominem attack. Sometimes I will even respond to the comments posted.

But in this case, I received three anonymous comments to that particular post and none bearing Dorothy's moniker/username. Since I did not receive the comment, it was not there for me to approve. Sorry, but it appears something went wrong between your writing the comment and the server posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home