Sunday, August 03, 2008

It's Been Over A Year... And I Miss Blogging

Well, I moved to Arkansas. I found a job teaching and it took up a lot of my energy just adjusting to the culture shock and the wayward vindictiveness of the principal I ended up working for in the process. I can answer the question, "Why does Arkansas have some of the worst schools in the nation."

I never garnered a huge audience when I was blogging full time, but I hope that someone was paying attention. The members of congress, the White House and the judiciary were not paying attention at all.

I do not know where my blogging efforts will lead this coming year, but I know I worry about the pseudo-Christianity I see here in the Bible Belt, as well as the corruption that still pervades our nation's political realms. I am also very concerned with the way Arkansas does its education business.

But I will be writing at least twice a week... Hopefully more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I cannot imagine Jim Downey in Arkanas.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home